Child Abduction Law

Do you fear that your former partner/spouse may abduct your child?

Read the information on this website now – it outlines and details the options available to you.

Canada and Ontario have numerous organizations dedicated to the safe return of children who have been abducted by a parent, contrary to a custody and/or access order, and brought to either a province within Canada or a country outside of Canada.

We can help you.